Applying Mindfulness Techniques to Your Career Transition
Clarifying Personal Brand and Value Proposition
Group Trainings on Career Management Topics
- Having your own personal champion and honest confidant.
- Support to focus on this key aspect of your life.
- Making real progress—accountability.
- Having a trained, experienced, supportive, and non-judgmental sounding board for exploring options and making decisions about your future direction—an experienced guide who can see your strengths, credentials and situation objectively.
- Learning how to represent yourself to attract desirable opportunities.
- Having a collaborator to develop marketing documents which will get you noticed for appropriate jobs.
- Discovering how to connect with unpublished opportunities.
- Being able to talk with a person who is an experienced partner in hundreds of career transitions.
- Having tools to manage your energy and emotions through the ups and downs of making a change.
- Help in discovering your unique expression of talents and perspective, and identifying organizations and individuals that can benefit.
- Reduction of trial-and-error learning, enabling you to connect with your next career opportunity sooner!
If you would like to know more about the results that are possible through coaching, contact us for a complimentary phone consultation.
Clients Served (partial list)
Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
City of Cambridge
University of Connecticut – Graduate School of Business
ODI, Organizational Dynamics Incorporated